The Ben Sherman 12 Days of Holiday Daily Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.The Sweepstakes begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on December 13, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 24, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will make twelve (12) separate daily drawings, offered each day (each a “Unique Daily Drawing” or “Daily Drawing”). For purposes of the Sweepstakes and Daily Drawings, a day is defined as, and entries shall be received for that particular Drawing, between 12:01 am EST and 11:59 pm EST. All time referenced herein is Eastern Standard Time. Sponsor’s server clock is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Daily Drawing Dates:
Drawing #1 - 12/14/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #7 - 12/20/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #2 - 12/15/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #8 - 12/21/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #3 - 12/16/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #9 - 12/22/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #4 - 12/17/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #10 - 12/23/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #5 - 12/18/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #11 - 12/24/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #6 - 12/19/2017 at 12:00 pm Drawing #12 - 12/25/2017 at 12:00 pm
- HOW TO ENTER. To participate, Entrants must go to http://www.bensherman.com/12daysofholiday and submit his/her name, email address, birth month, and zip code, to be eligible to win a Daily Drawing prize during the Sweepstakes Period.
Online entries only. Limit one (1) entry per Daily Drawing per natural person. Entries will not roll over. Entrants must enter each Daily Drawing for a chance to win.
In addition to a receiving an entry into the sweepstakes, all Entrants will receive a promotional code for 10% any purchases made on the Ben Sherman site. Code expires on January 15th and cannot be combined with any other offers.
All entries for any Unique Daily Drawing must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST the day before the drawing date, during the Sweepstakes Period, according to the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Any entries received on the day of a drawing will be eligible for the next day’s drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Entrants may encounter when submitting their entries. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter.
- ODDS. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Unique Daily Drawing.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT. Each day, all eligible Entrants are entered into a random drawing by a representative of Sponsor. The selection for each Unique Daily Drawing will be held daily according to the table set forth above in Section Three (3) (“Drawing Dates”) to determine two (2) potential winners per day for each Daily Drawing prize (“Selected Entrants”). The Selected Entrants will be announced daily on the landing page located at http://www.bensherman.com/12daysofholiday. Selected Entrants will also be notified through the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes within twenty-four (24) hours of the end date of the Sweepstakes Period (“Notification”). The Selected Entrants will be required to respond (as directed) within two (2) business days of attempted Notification. Selected Entrant’s failure to respond timely to the Notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize(s), and in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries, up to four (4) times. The Selected Entrant may be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, the Release will state that Selected Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor to use (without additional compensation) his or her name, address, photograph, testimonial, likeness and/or biographical information for purposes of advertising and promotion (including, without limitation, posting on Sponsor’s website(s) and affiliated website(s)). Selected Entrant may also be required to provide name, U.S. Social Security Number (for tax form purposes), birth date, current address, and phone number. Unless restricted by law, the Selected Entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein. Selected Entrant will receive the Prize via email within approximately thirty (30) days of the date on which the Sponsor receives the completed, signed Release form the Selected Entrant (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, destroyed, misdirected, or incomplete Releases. The prize may be forfeited, and in such case, an alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if the Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) does not respond to the Notification in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; (iii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iv) cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Selected Entrant. Sponsor may not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrant.
- PRIZE. If eligible under these Rules, twenty-four (24) Selected Entrants will be awarded a prize of their choosing within the prize category of the Unique Daily Drawing. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): between $100.00 and $200.00. Total ARV of the Unique Daily Sweepstakes: between $1,200.00 and $2,400.00.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk, as defined below, and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited.
All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, Selected Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Selected Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, void, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or declarations, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, bugs, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors Sweepstakes Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- DISPUTES. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. By entering, Entrant consents to jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of New York for the resolution of any and all disputes.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant’s acceptance of the Prize(s) constitutes permission for Sponsor to use said Selected Entrant’s full name, social media handles, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation, including without limitation on Sponsor and its affiliates’ program(s), website(s) and social media page(s).
- WINNER’S LIST AND SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of these Official Rules or of the winner(s), send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (WA and VT residents need not affix return postage) to: Ben Sherman’s Tag The Target Sweepstakes, c/o Marquee Brands, 50 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. Request must be received within 90 days of the end of the Sweepstakes. Winners will also be listed at http://www.bensherman.com/12daysofholiday