Work With Us
If you feel the same way, click on the relevant vacancy, making sure to complete the application form and wait for us to get in touch.
Internships & Work Experience
Additionally we regularly offer short term work experience opportunities, so if you are studying and looking for a foot in the door of a global lifestyle brand, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline which area of the business you would like to get exposure to.
We offer our interns a true insight into the working day of a fashion brand, meaning they leave with a great deal of experience. See what some of our recent interns have had to say below.
The general role and responsibility of the Marketing department is to ensure the ‘one brand’ vision is upheld and strengthened in all international markets. The team achieve this goal in a variety of ways including, updating the global brand website, managing the social network sites and working with the stores by planning and holding various promotional events. All of the disciplines within the Marketing team have a Multi-Channel focus, ensuring the Vision & DNA of the brand is consistent.
What The Team Say
Collaborating with Design experts, Brinkworth, in 2012, we were winners of the Retail Week European interiors awards - find out more
- Do you offer graduate programmes or internships?
- We are currently working on developing these programmes with some of the UK’s best fashion institutions. Until then click onto the internship section for details on what we currently offer.
- Do you offer Visa / work permit sponsorship?
- Currently we don’t. To apply for any of our roles internationally, you will need to be eligible to work within that region.
- Do you accept speculative applications?
- If cv’s are received that are not part of an actual application, they will be reviewed and you will be contacted if/when there is a suitable vacancy.
- Where are your offices?
- Our London HQ is based in Clerkenwell, London. We also have international offices in Dusseldorf, New York, India, Honk Kong, Northern Ireland & Amsterdam.
- The application form is having technical difficulties, how else can I send my details to you?
- Send an email to email@example.com with a cv and covering letter explaining the fault you experienced when applying. We’ll fix the problem in due course.
- I’ve been invited for an interview, what can I expect?
- BEN SHERMAN HQ is a fun place to be, and we want you to enjoy the experience. Come dressed to impress, but make sure it’s a reflection of your style. The interview process will be clearly outlined by the Talent Manager prior to your interview.
- I’ve not heard back from my application?
- We do try to respond to all our applicants within 2 weeks, however if after this time you have not heard back then unfortunately you have not been successful. Because of the large number of responses we are not able to guarantee a response to all applicants.
- I’m a recruiter and I want to send you the cv of a brilliant candidate, how should I do this?
- We don’t accept speculative cv’s from agencies. We operate a direct sourcing model, through which we recruit the majority of our vacancies. For the odd occasion where we need external support we have a selective PSL in place. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as direct approaches by the candidate.