BEN SHERMAN “T2 TRAINSPOTTING” SWEEPSTAKES
The Ben Sherman “T2 Trainspotting” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to these Official Rules and any policies referenced. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Marquee Brands, 50 West 57th Street, Floor 5, New York, NY 10019 (the “Sponsor”).
2. Prize Providers: Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., 10202 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232, and Ben Sherman c/o Marquee Brands, 50 West 57th Street, Floor 5, New York, NY 10019.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 24, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 14, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), according to Sponsor’s time clock. Sponsor will conduct five (5) drawings (“Drawings”) at the end of the Sweepstakes Period of all qualified entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: Online Entries Only. Access the Marquee Brands page at http://www.bensherman.com/T2Trainspotting (the “Website”). You will be required to enter your name, BIRTHDATE, and email address, to complete your entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entrant”). In addition, you will be provided with a link to “share” the promotion through email, text, or social media to receive one additional entry into the Sweepstakes, Please note that while you may share this link on Facebook, you will not receive an entry should a friend link to the sweepstakes.
5. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, any Entrant in the Sweepstakes, irrevocably grants the Sponsor, CTMG, and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, affiliates and subsidiaries, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers the right to use such Entrant’s, name, likeness, biographical information, voice and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, editorial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Sweepstakes or other promotions, without additional compensation, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
6. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in our opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Selected Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, CTMG, Facebook, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies involved in the Sweepstakes or in the provision of any prize or prize component, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States.
9. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY OTHER MOVIE, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES.
10. Sweepstakes Results: or Sweepstakes results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, go to "https://www.facebook.com/pg/bensherman/notes/?ref=page_internal" within 90 days after the Drawing Date.
© 2017 Marquee Brands. All rights reserved.