Transition to Fall Giveaway Contest OFFICIAL RULES
The Transition to Fall Giveaway contest is subject to these Official Rules and any policies referenced. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. The giveaway is sponsored by Marquee Brands.
- Prize Provider: Marquee Brands.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at midnight Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 8, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 22, 2017 (the “contest period”), per Sponsor’s time clock. The Contest will conduct one (1) drawing (“Drawings”), for (1) winner on September 6, 2017 of all qualified entries received during the Contest period. Prizes: Grand Prize winner will be awarded one (1) Full Ben Sherman Outfit up to US$500 dollars (USD). Second Prize is a Ben Sherman US gift card for US$100 dollars (USD) and the Third Prize a Ben Sherman US gift card for US$50 dollars (USD). All details and instructions to redeem the prizes will be communicated to the winners within three (3) business days of the drawing.
- How to Enter the Contest: Online Entries Only. Access the entry page at http://www.bensherman.com/transition-to-fall-giveaway (the “Website”). You will be required to enter your name, birthdate, email address, and zip code to complete your entry in the Transition to Fall Giveaway (“Entrant”). In addition, you will be provided with a link to “share” the promotion through email or social media should you wish to do it. Please note that while you may share this link on Facebook or Twitter, you will not receive an entry should a friend link to the Transition to Fall Giveaway.
- Publicity: By participating in the Transition to Fall Giveaway, any Entrant in the Transition to Fall Giveaway, irrevocably grants the Sponsor, Marquee Brands, and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, affiliates and subsidiaries, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers the right to use such Entrant’s, name, likeness, biographical information, voice and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Transition to Fall Giveaway in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, editorial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Transition to Fall Giveaway or other promotions, without additional compensation, and hereby release the Sponsors from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Contest may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in our opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Transition to Fall Giveaway reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Marquee Brands reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Contest. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same Contest during the Contest period. Selected Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Marquee Brands and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies involved in the Contest or in the provision of any prize or prize component, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. The Releasees shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States.
- NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY OTHER MOVIE, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES.