Promotion – The 50 Days of Christmas Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- The Ben Sherman competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18+ years old. Please do not enter the Competition if you are under 18.
- Competition conducted by Ben Sherman Group Limited of 2 Eyre Street Hill, London EC1R 5 ET NI 27297 (“BSG”). Competition not open to BSG employees or agencies of BSG, its group companies, businesses, licensees, their family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition may be made completing a card and submitting in Ben Sherman’s Carnaby Street, Covent Garden, Islington Green, Commercial Street, Lakeside, Portobello Road, Cheshire Oaks, East Midlands or York stores plus any Ben Sherman House of Fraser or Selfridges concession within UK or online at bensherman.com. No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person. Partial or incomplete entries are null and void.
- Competition runs from 6th November 2013 – 16th December 2013.
- One winner from the UK will be selected by means of a draw. Draw will be conducted on 17th December 2013 and will be entirely at random. BSG’s decision in relation to the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner shall receive a prize consisting of a gift box including:
- Clothing: BSG menswear clothing and accessories consisting of: 1 pair of EC1 denim jeans, 1 Made in England Shirt, 1 pair of Ben Sherman socks, 1 x cable knit sweater, 1 x beanie hat, 1 x wallet, 1 x candle, 1 x notepad, 1 x mug and 1 x Ben Sherman limited edition book.
- Other prizes include: 1 x bottle of Jameson’s Whiskey, selection of DVDs, 6 selected books, a selection of cheese and condiments from The Fine Cheese Co.the “Prize”.
- Winner will be notified by email and must claim the prize within 7 days of notification, to be eligible for the Prize. Once the Winner has claimed the Prize, Ben Sherman will communicate with the Winner to discuss the appropriate method of redemption of the Prize. For the clothing element of the prize the winner will advise Ben Sherman of their clothing size and email these details to Ben Sherman, who will arrange delivery to the Winner’s nominated address in the UK. Ben Sherman will arrange delivery of the other prizes to the Winner’s nominated address in the UK. Failure to claim the prize by 24th December 2013 will mean that the Winner will forfeit the Prize. The draw will be conducted again and a further winner will be notified.
- No responsibility is accepted by BSG in respect of entries or notifications that are incomplete, delayed, wrongly addressed, wrongly delivered or which in the case of entries are not received by BSG for whatever reason or, in the case of notifications, are not received by you for whatever reason. Entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions are null and void.
- The clothing element of the Prize, in whole or in part, is subject to availability of style, colourway, size and fit. No discounts, vouchers or any offer, price-reduction or money-off scheme may be claimed by the Winner in respect of the Prize.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize whether in whole or in part.
- BSG accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability (other than that set out below) for any and all damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Competition and/or the winner accepting the Prize. BSG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any computer hardware or software relating to or as a result of participation in the Competition. Nothing in these terms shall exclude the liability of BSG for death or for personal injury suffered as a result of BSG’s negligence.
- BSG reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify, change or discontinue the Competition, in each case whether temporarily or permanently, without notice.
- These terms are made according to the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from them or in connection with them will be determined in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.