Yesterday marked the start of Movember, formally known as November but now a single, yet significant strip of facial hair has taken over. The aim is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer. In celebration of this we have pulled together our top lip-spiration with a guide on the the weird and wonderful types of moustaches.
To take part in Movember, you need to register online at Movember.com and follow the rules of Movember as follows:
1. Once registered, each Mo must begin November the complete moustache region, including the entire upper lip and the handlebar zones, must be completely shaved.
2. For the entire duration of Movember, each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache.
3. There is to be no joining of the moustache to sideburns - this is considered a beard.
4. There is to be no joining of the handlebars to your chin - this is considered a goatee.
5. Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman
For more help or tips on how to maintain your 'tache speak to our friends over at Sharps Barbers, Islington who'll be able to help you with all your grooming needs.