NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Ben Sherman Official Opening & Closing Ceremony Wear Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is Marquee Brands, 330 West 34h Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10001, USA (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at https://www.bensherman.com/pages/the-world-of-team-gb-x-ben-sherman and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and are void outside the United States and where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these official Sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to this Sweepstakes and consent to be contacted by Sponsor by email.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 6, 2021 at 9:00am, Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ending on August 20, 2021 at 11:59am, EDT. All online entries must be received by August 20, 2021 at 11:59pm, EST. Sponsor’s computer (or that of its designee for this Sweepstakes) is the official time keeping device for online entry into the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.bensherman.com/pages/the-world-of-team-gb-x-ben-sherman.You will be asked to enter your first and last name, and an email address. The entry must be complete and eligibility must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in these Official Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law.
- Prizes: The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) Ben Sherman x Team GB Official Opening Ceremony Jacket, and one (1) Ben Sherman Official x Team GB Closing Ceremony Lion Pique Polo Shirt, in their size valued at up to the approximate retail value of $350.00 (the “Prize”). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award, and Winner Is not entitled to the difference between the actual retail value of the Prize and any surplus. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. This is a taxable event, and the Winner will be required to provide her/his social security. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize for something of equal or greater value for any reason. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. Only one entry per natural person.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing by or under the supervision of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices from Sponsor due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within ten (10) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required by Sponsor, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected by Sponsor, up to one time. Receipt by the Winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Declaration of Eligibility: The Winner may be required to execute and return to the Sponsor a declaration of eligibility/liability and publicity release (the “Declaration”),. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration, the Winner (i) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or to arise by use of the Prize, and (ii) confirms compliance with these Official Rules. If the Winner is unable or unwilling to complete the Declaration in its entirety, Winner forfeits the Prize.
- Taxes: The value of the Prize may be taxable to Winner as income. In the event the Prize exceeds $600, the Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes, and. the Winner will be issued a form 1099 by Sponsor for the value of the Prize. The Winner must contact his/her own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should the pandemic, computer virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: (a) multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; (b) multiple entries; or (c) the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; and (vi) participation in any Prize-related activity (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). Sponsor reserves the right to correct the rules in the event of a typographical error or other unintentional omission or addition to these rules.
- Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that the only remedy for dispute relating to this Sweepstakes is an entry. Any disputes relating to the receipt of the Prize that cannot be resolved between you and the Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York City, New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, after 90 days, send an e-mail request with the words Ben Sherman Official Opening & Closing Ceremony Wear Sweepstakes, to CustomerCare@BenSherman.com no later than 12:00AM, EST on Dec 31, 2021