Our eco-friendly sunglasses combine sustainability with cool, British-inspired style. The Ben sunnies are aviator frames made with eco-green materials, including bio-degradable cellulose acetate made from renewable resources and polarized, optical-quality sun lenses made from a natural bio-material that derives from wood and cotton. They're good for the planet and good for your look.
- Aviator-style men's sunglasses
- Frames made with cellulose acetate, which is made with renewable wood pulp and cotton and is bio-degradable to decompose over time and reduce landfill waste
- TAC polarized sun lenses made of triacetylcellulose, a natural bio-material from wood and cotton
- "Ben Sherman" signature script logo on outer temples
- Temples are styled with a paddle tip as a nod to the 1960s era with our mod-inspired bullseye logo
- Iconic house check pattern featured on the inner temples
- Lens width: 60mm
- Bridge width: 12mm
- Temple arm length: 145mm
- Includes recycled case made with recycled PET plastic bottles
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. orders of $75 or more. View details.
Returns from BenSherman.com are free and easy.
- 30 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returns or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.