Our eco-friendly sunglasses combine sustainability with cool British-inspired style. The Fred sunglasses are a metal-frame aviator style made with eco-green materials, including 60% recycled stainless steel and polarized, optical-quality sun lenses made from triacetylcellulose, a natural bio-material from wood and cotton.
- Aviator-style men's sunglasses
- Stainless steel frame made from 60% recycled materials
- TAC polarized sun lenses made of triacetylcellulose, a natural bio-material from wood and cotton
- "Ben Sherman" signature script logo on outer temples
- Temples are styled with a paddle tip as a nod to the 1960s era with our mod-inspired bullseye logo
- Iconic house check pattern featured on the inner temples
- Lens width: 57mm
- Bridge width: 16mm
- Temple arm length: 138mm
- Includes recycled case made with recycled PET plastic bottles
Enjoy free ground shipping on all U.S. orders of $75 or more. View details.
Returns from BenSherman.com are free and easy.
- 30 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returns or exchanged.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.