Our eco-friendly sunglasses combine sustainability with mod British influence. The Fred sunglasses are a metal-frame aviator style made with eco-green materials, including bio-based TREENEW plastic made from renewable resources, 60% post-recycled corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and impact resistant, optical quality sun lenses made from a natural bio material. They're good for the planet and good for your look.
- Aviator-style men's sunglasses
- Frames made from eco-green, bio-based TREENEW plastic made with plant based, renewable resources
- Temples made with 100% recyclable sustainable stainless steel, made from 60% post-recycled materials
- TAC polarized sun lenses made of triacetyl cellulose, a natural bio-material from wood and cotton
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Filter Category 3, providing high sun glare reduction
- "Ben Sherman" signature script logo on outer temples
- Temples are styled with a paddle tip as a nod to the 1960s era with our mod-inspired bullseye logo
- Iconic house check pattern featured on the inner temples
- Lens width: 57mm
- Bridge width: 16mm
- Temple arm length: 138mm
- Includes case made from recycled felt, derived from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
Enjoy free standard shipping to the U.S. and Canada for orders of $99 USD or more. View details.
Returns from BenSherman.com are free and easy for U.S. orders.
- 30 Days: Enjoy free return shipping for U.S. returns postmarked within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Free Return Shipping: Print your free shipping label from our website to ship your order back to us. (View full details.)
- Easy Process: For U.S. orders, use our simple online returns portal to start the easy process.
- Items listed as "final sale" cannot be returns or exchanged.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
View our full Return Policy for complete details and exclusions.